“I got lipstick stamps on my passport…” sang famed singer, songwriter and dancer, Jason Derulo to an enthusiastic crowd outside of the Hilton San Diego Bayfront last month.
The concert, one of seven shows presented at Hilton properties worldwide, was organized to celebrate Hilton’s second year of collaborating with entertainment giant Live Nation, and the launch of Hilton’s largest marketing campaign ever.
The campaign, titled “Stop Clicking Around“, highlights the benefits of being an HHonors member, and the advantages of booking directly through Hilton’s brand websites.
HHonors members will receive exclusive discounts on room rates, and members are now able to redeem HHonors points for any of the following concerts:
- Grammy-nominated Elle King at Diplomat Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton in Hollywood, Fla., on April 8
- Singer/songwriter Halsey at Hilton Tokyo Odaiba in Tokyo, Japan on May 4
- Indie pop duo JR JR at Hilton Toronto in Toronto, Canada on June 25
- Producer and singer/songwriter Grimes at Hilton Berlin in Berlin, Germany on July 19
- Country music singer/songwriter Kip Moore at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown in Nashville, Tenn., on August 31
- Grammy award winner Gary Clark Jr at Hilton Austin in Austin, Tex., on October 28
I, along with other influencers and writers was invited to stay at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront for the concert, and was treated to a preshow media event that included a musical improv performance spotlighting Hilton’s dedication to HHonors members, and a preview of the campaign video launched the following day:
I’m excited to see how the music partnership will continue to grow, and as someone who frequently books hotel rooms, I’m thrilled that I only have to check one website in order to get the best rate.