Next time you reach for your travel pillow, consider this: try a beach ball!
Next time you reach for your travel pillow, consider this: try a beach Don’t be quick to snub the common beach toy – not only would it serve as a pillow (at the “right” amount of fluffiness your desire), but it
can also help prevent a sore back when traveling, especially on long flights, with turbulence.
Next time you reach for your travel pillow, consider this: try a beach To Use in Flight:
- Fill the beach ball with a small amount of air (when you’re in the cabin, the beach ball will inflate from the changing pressure).
- Place the ball in the small of your back, and adjust the amount of air until it feels comfortable.
- About every thirty minutes, move the ball either up or down an inch or two.
- Periodically, move side to side, in a rocking motion. (These little movements will ward off the soreness you experience and you will land feeling loose.)
- After you land, deflate the beach ball or inflate it for fun on your beach vacation!
I used the beachball above as a pillow on a flight from LAX to JFK, and kept me cozy and comfortable for the entire flight.